Season 2 of Mercy Street premieres January 22 and to help you with promotion, below is an overview of some of the digital support you’ll see in the coming weeks:
Continuing to build on the dynamic Mercy Street website from last season, there will be new content and experiences to excite your viewers for Season 2.
New assets include:
- Season 2 episode guide
- Season 2 costumes and costume sketches
- Information about the real people and places behind this historical series
- Revealed blog that follows series production news and historical episode recaps
- TinType Me Bentomatic available!
- #MercyStreetPBS Social Hub
Social Media – #MercyStreetPBS and @MercyStreetPBS
An in-season social media outline, including brand new videos, will be available the week of January 16. Leading up to the premiere an overview of this content highlights the new characters and provides a countdown calendar to the premiere.
Here are the Mercy Street education materials available:
- Time Capsule videos
- Additional series excerpts
- Contextual educational materials to support these videos
- New video excerpts will be added to the PBS LearningMedia collection for Season 2, along with new support materials like activities, discussion questions, and teaching tips focusing on themes from the new season.
- PBS Teachers’ Lounge will also have a blog around the series, with new posts for each episode premiere.