Deep Look won a Silver Telly Award for Nature and Science. Deep Look is an ultra-HD short video series created by KQED San Francisco and presented by PBS Digital Studios. The series explores big scientific mysteries by going incredibly small.
WNET's First Person took home a Bronze Telly Award for Social Issues. The show, produced by WNET in partnership with PBS Digital Studios, focuses on gender identity, sexuality and queer community.
Below is a full list of Telly Awards won by PBS Digital Studios. Silver Winners are awarded a Silver Telly statuette, the highest honor. Bronze Winners are awarded a Bronze Telly statuette.
- Deep Look (KQED) - Nature/Wildlife – Silver
- First Person (WNET) - Social Issues – Bronze
- Unusual Spaces – Documentary – Silver
- Idea Channel – Graphics – Bronze
- It’s Okay to be Smart – Education – Bronze
- Game/Show – Social Issues – Bronze
- BrainCraft – Education – Bronze
- Full-Time Kid – Children – Bronze
- Full-Time Kid – Directing – Bronze
Jaclyn Diaz | SPI Team Marketing and Communications Intern | PBS Digital