PBS LearningMedia launched a new student learning portal today at PBSstudents.org and expanded suite of productivity tools for teachers at PBSLearningMedia.org! These new features help your station reach even further into local classrooms and make it easy for teachers to create personalized learning experiences for students to explore inside and outside of the classroom. The following resources where created to help your station generate buzz and awareness about these exciting new features in your local community. Press release: A national press release went out this morning at 9:30am ET and a station template is available for you to use in your local market.
- Postcard: A new print and co-brand ready postcard can be downloaded now from the On Board site under Marketing Resources.
- New landing page: A new landing page at www.pbslearningmedia.org/toolsandresources will be live on 9/30 and highlight the benefits of these new features.
- Social media: Follow the conversation on Twitter using hashtag #PBSedtechlaunch. Be sure to check out the new product enhancements and start promoting them today using the language below.
- Facebook, Google Plus, etc.: On 9/30, PBS launches PBSstudents.org and expanded teacher tools at PBSLearningMedia.org! The new online student experience invites kids of all ages to complete personalized assignments and browse PBS LearningMedia resources on their own, while the new teacher tools help educators implement personalized learning objectives through quizzes and trusted digital media. Visit today: http://to.pbs.org/1z6smao and #PBSedtechlaunch on Twitter
- Twitter: 9/30: @PBS launches PBSstudents.org, a NEW student experience + expanded teacher tools on PBSLearningMedia.org! #PBSedtechlaunch