The iMA conference and SXSW are fast approaching! Will you be in attendance this year? The iMA conference will be held March 7-8, 2012, while SXSW events will take place March 9-18, 2012; both events will be held in Austin Texas.
iMA’s presentations this year promise to be just as exciting as last year’s, with plenty of exhibitions for those of us in Public Media. Here are a few of the events that we at PBS are excited to see:
- Advanced Analytics: Concrete Case Studies to Improve Your Digital Effectiveness
- Drupal Developers Unite! Inaugural Pub Media Drupal Developers' Clinic
- Django Jam Session: Developers' Clinic
- HTML5 for Media Makers
- Connecting the Innovators in Pub Media
The re-launch of the SXSW Interactive sessions will certainly be a great attraction this year, as well. Here are few events that may be of interest to you and others in public media:
- Popping Your Bubble: Stories of the Digital Divide
- Driving the Change: Public Media goes Transmedia
- Hyper Local Public TV Station Models – Content 3.0
- Social Media Boundaries: Personal/Personnel Policy
For further descriptions of these sessions and information about the conference schedule, be sure to visit iMA and SXSW’s websites. We hope to see you there!