Sign-ups are now available for ALL stations to gain access to the Merlin tools to promote your local content to pbs.org visitors. We've completed w on-boarding cycles with over 60 stations, and based on their feedback, have greatly streamlined the process to get you up and running on Merlin... claiming your share of promotion to pbs.org's millions of monthly visitors.
Benefits of participating include:
- Promote your station's content on the pbs.org homepage to visitors coming from your area.
- Make your content eligible featured nationally on pbs.org. Stations that have been featured have seen 100 – 400% increases in traffic to their station’s web site.
- Learn editorial best practices that will help optimize your content for search engines and syndication across the web
To sign up, send an email to email@example.com, and save the date for one of these training webinars to get you started:
Merlin Training Session (Everything you need to know to get started).
Attend ONE of the following:
- Merlin Training #1: Thursday, June 16th, 3:00 – 4:00 ET (Register at: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/459309706)
- Merlin Training #2: Tuesday, June 21st, 3:00 – 4:00 ET (Register at: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/247893787 )
- Merlin Training #3: Thursday, June 23rd, 3:00 – 4:00 ET (Register at: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/668136074 )