We hope all who traveled to Annual Meeting made a safe return. We have recaps of the PBS Interactive Digital Strategy sessions for you on the SPI blog this week. Thank you to all of the panelists for these sessions!
We also made some updates to the Station Mobile Strategy Deck, stations contributed their Map strategies that supported out reach efforts in their communities, PBS Interactive has an Audience Insight webinar opportunity coming up - so be sure to register to learn more on digital analytics and audience growth. Finally, for the June pledge month, we added a collection of Pledge Videos on the COVE video portal. Make a quick stop on the sidebar of the blog to cast your vote for your favorite source for news. Continue reading to learn more on all these topics.
- PBS Annual Meeting - Engaging Local Families: Digital Strategies for ANY station
- PBS Annual Meeting - Digital Media Strategy, Part 1
- PBS Annual Meeting - Digital Media Strategy, Part 2
- UPDATED: Mobile Strategy Deck for Stations - Available for Download
- Mapmaker! Mapmaker! Make Me a Map...
- Webinar: Growing Opportunity with Audience Insight
- June Pledge Videos on Video Portal